Being made with a budget of over 200 crores, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa is one of the most expensive films to be ever made in Tollywood. The film’s unit is all set to fly to the picturesque European country of Georgia. The unit will camp in Georgia for a 40-day schedule.
As per the latest reports, the film’s producer Ram Charan is shelling out a staggering 50 crores for the Georgia schedule. Apparently, nearly 200 unit members, including cast and crew, will take part in this schedule, where several grand war sequences between Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy’s battalion and the British forces.
Sye Raa’s Georgia schedule will be the second most expensive overseas schedule in the history of Tollywood. Earlier this summer, the makers of Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ ongoing action adventurous thriller, Saaho, splurged nearly 90 crores for the film’s UAE schedule.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl