Being made with a budget of over 200 crores, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa is one of the most expensive films to be ever made in Tollywood. The film’s unit is all set to fly to the picturesque European country of Georgia. The unit will camp in Georgia for a 40-day schedule.
As per the latest reports, the film’s producer Ram Charan is shelling out a staggering 50 crores for the Georgia schedule. Apparently, nearly 200 unit members, including cast and crew, will take part in this schedule, where several grand war sequences between Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy’s battalion and the British forces.
Sye Raa’s Georgia schedule will be the second most expensive overseas schedule in the history of Tollywood. Earlier this summer, the makers of Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ ongoing action adventurous thriller, Saaho, splurged nearly 90 crores for the film’s UAE schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Chiranjeevi’s health
- Mahesh’s film with crazy director back in news?
- Team RRR to mostly zero in on this release date
- 90’s heroine reveals hero’s girlfriend threw her out of films?
- Balayya to get a fat pay check for Unstoppable 2?
- Buzz: Bollywood beauty in talks for Jr NTR’s next