After the much-needed rise in its collections during the weekdays, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimhareddy has dropped slightly at the ticket counters across Nizam yesterday. However, the film has already entered the profit zone.
On Monday, in Nizam, Sye Raa collected Rs 40 lakh share in Nizam. The film’s total 13-day collection is close to Rs 31.5 crores. The ongoing extended holiday season will help the film register decent collections till this weekend and it remains to be seen if the film manages to sustain throughout the next week.
Articles that might interest you:
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19
- Amitabh Bachchan tests positive for COVID-19; Hospitalized
- Ravi Teja’s next to have a period backdrop?