After the much-needed rise in its collections during the weekdays, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimhareddy has dropped slightly at the ticket counters across Nizam yesterday. However, the film has already entered the profit zone.
On Monday, in Nizam, Sye Raa collected Rs 40 lakh share in Nizam. The film’s total 13-day collection is close to Rs 31.5 crores. The ongoing extended holiday season will help the film register decent collections till this weekend and it remains to be seen if the film manages to sustain throughout the next week.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai
- Krishnam Raju’s latest update on his health