After the much-needed rise in its collections during the weekdays, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimhareddy has dropped slightly at the ticket counters across Nizam yesterday. However, the film has already entered the profit zone.
On Monday, in Nizam, Sye Raa collected Rs 40 lakh share in Nizam. The film’s total 13-day collection is close to Rs 31.5 crores. The ongoing extended holiday season will help the film register decent collections till this weekend and it remains to be seen if the film manages to sustain throughout the next week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema