The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ongoing period magnum opus, Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, are quite content with the footage they have shot since the beginning. This prestigious biopic is being keenly awaited by fans and movie buffs.
As per the latest updates, Sye Raa’s team is gearing up for the next major action-packed schedule which will kick-start early next month. The team will be canning some heavy-duty action episodes apart from a few crucial scenes in a specially erected set from June 5th. Chiru and other prominent actors will take part in the schedule.
Surender Reddy is directing this highly-anticipated film and Ram Charan is producing it with a whopping 200 crore budget. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Tamannaah, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu essay key roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?
- The much-awaited update on NTR-Trivikram film is here
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a new release date