The trailer of Sye Raa has made heads turn all over the country. The film’s craze has doubled with the trailer and now the release formalities are being looked at by the makers.
Now, the latest info is that the overseas rights of the film for all languages have been sold for 35 crores which is the highest ever for a Chiranjeevi film.
Surender Reddy directs this film which is based on the life of freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy. Ram Charan produces the film whose overseas premieres will be held on October 1st in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- New Photos : Surbhi Jyoti
- Lavanya Tripathi, Kartikeya’s unique way to utilize their free time in lockdown
- Casting couch is common in every field, says Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Poll : Should star heroes and directors slash their remunerations post lockdown?
- Mind Block reprise: David Warner upsets Mahesh Babu’s fans