The trailer of Sye Raa has made heads turn all over the country. The film’s craze has doubled with the trailer and now the release formalities are being looked at by the makers.
Now, the latest info is that the overseas rights of the film for all languages have been sold for 35 crores which is the highest ever for a Chiranjeevi film.
Surender Reddy directs this film which is based on the life of freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy. Ram Charan produces the film whose overseas premieres will be held on October 1st in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan’s special focus on Dabangg 3’s south versions
- Hero locked for Jersey’s Hindi remake
- Non-theatrical business details of Bigil
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 13-10-2019
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo US distributors’ striking poster becomes a hot topic
- Fans will be proud of Sarileru Neekevvaru: Mahesh Babu