Ever since Andhra Pradesh bifurcation in 2014, Megastar Chiranjeevi has been staying away from active politics. He is rarely seen taking part in the activities related to the Congress party.
Chiru then made a successful comeback to the silver screen with Khaidi No.150 last year, and is now shooting for his most ambitious film till date, Sye Raa. The film is scheduled for release in summer next year.
And here comes the biggest challenge for the Megastar. The next general elections are scheduled to be held in summer next year. Recently, APCC Chief Raghuveera Reddy confirmed that Chiru will be campaigning for the Congress before the elections.
This naturally leaves everyone in a huge dilemma. Sye Raa is the first prestigious project that will come out of Tollywood after the Baahubali franchise. The entire country would look forward to the movie, considering its scale and the pan-Indian star cast. Needless to say, Sye Raa needs Chiru’s total attention during its release.
Will Chiru promote Sye Raa aggressively and also campaign for Congress at the same time? Will he successfully sail two boats at once? We will have to wait until next summer for the answers.
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Aatagallu is a game between two intellectual minds
- Ee Maya Peremito theatrical release postponed
- Aravindha Sametha’s second teaser to be less intense?