Some time back, we had revealed that some patchwork scenes from the first schedule of Sye Raa will be shot this week. The latest we hear is that these scenes are being currently shot in the Nanakram Guda studio of Hyderabad.
Sources close to us reveal that a few flashback scenes in the film are being shot by director Surender Reddy. Both Amitabh Bachchan and Nayanthara will join the sets of this film from the 23rd of this month.
Ram Charan produces this film which has music by A R Rahman. Vijay Sethupathi will also be seen in a crucial role.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film