Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, the most eagerly awaited historic biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will commence its shoot from December 6 in Hyderabad. Preparations are going on in full swing for this 200 crore magnum opus at Aluminum Factory on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, to ensure perfection and authenticity, Sye Raa’s makers have recently performed a test shoot on Chiru, who was dressed in Uyyalawada’s get-up. Apparently, the team is buoyed by the test results and is eagerly looking forward to commencing the shoot.
Director Surender Reddy will be helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is going to produce it. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi and Sudeep etc will essay crucial roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint