Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, the most eagerly awaited historic biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will commence its shoot from December 6 in Hyderabad. Preparations are going on in full swing for this 200 crore magnum opus at Aluminum Factory on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, to ensure perfection and authenticity, Sye Raa’s makers have recently performed a test shoot on Chiru, who was dressed in Uyyalawada’s get-up. Apparently, the team is buoyed by the test results and is eagerly looking forward to commencing the shoot.
Director Surender Reddy will be helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is going to produce it. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi and Sudeep etc will essay crucial roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5
- Top Bollywood star for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s remake?