The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated biopic, Sye Raa, are leaving no stone unturned to make the project a memorable milestone in Telugu Cinema’s history. Ram Charan is bankrolling this historical magnum opus with over 150 crore budget.
Sye Raa’s shoot has been underway in Hyderabad. For the latest schedule at the Aluminum Factory, the film’s team has erected a grand set that replicates the Koilkuntla Treasury. This was the place where Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy ransacked and announced his revolt against the British. Several stunning action episodes will be canned in the latest schedule.
Sye Raa is being directed by Surender Reddy. The film also features Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu and others. Bollywood composer Amit Trivedi will be scoring music for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- S R Kalyanamandapam trailer – Emotional and fun filled
- I was scared initially to act with Balayya sir, says young actress
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?