The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated biopic, Sye Raa, are leaving no stone unturned to make the project a memorable milestone in Telugu Cinema’s history. Ram Charan is bankrolling this historical magnum opus with over 150 crore budget.
Sye Raa’s shoot has been underway in Hyderabad. For the latest schedule at the Aluminum Factory, the film’s team has erected a grand set that replicates the Koilkuntla Treasury. This was the place where Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy ransacked and announced his revolt against the British. Several stunning action episodes will be canned in the latest schedule.
Sye Raa is being directed by Surender Reddy. The film also features Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu and others. Bollywood composer Amit Trivedi will be scoring music for this movie.
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother