Earlier this month, we had revealed that an expensive set from Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa was demolished by the government officials as it violated the law. The latest we hear is that a new set has been erected in Serlingampally area.
The news now is that the shoot has started from today in that set and some crucial scenes are being shot there. Chiranjeevi plays the main lead in this film which has Nayanthara and Tamannah as the female leads.
Ram Charan produces this film which is based on the Telugu freedom fighter Uyyala Narasimha Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Raj Tarun banks on Uyyala Jampala sentiment for ILO
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations