Earlier this month, we had revealed that an expensive set from Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa was demolished by the government officials as it violated the law. The latest we hear is that a new set has been erected in Serlingampally area.
The news now is that the shoot has started from today in that set and some crucial scenes are being shot there. Chiranjeevi plays the main lead in this film which has Nayanthara and Tamannah as the female leads.
Ram Charan produces this film which is based on the Telugu freedom fighter Uyyala Narasimha Reddy.
- Elder brother for Krish, younger brother for RGV
- Jabardasth comedian’s next based on wrestling
- Nagarjuna to undergo a striking makeover for Naan Rudra
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Kamal hires US fitness trainer for Bharatheeyudu 2