Earlier this month, we had revealed that an expensive set from Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa was demolished by the government officials as it violated the law. The latest we hear is that a new set has been erected in Serlingampally area.
The news now is that the shoot has started from today in that set and some crucial scenes are being shot there. Chiranjeevi plays the main lead in this film which has Nayanthara and Tamannah as the female leads.
Ram Charan produces this film which is based on the Telugu freedom fighter Uyyala Narasimha Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho effect-Shraddha wants to do more films in Telugu
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film