Earlier this month, we had revealed that an expensive set from Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa was demolished by the government officials as it violated the law. The latest we hear is that a new set has been erected in Serlingampally area.
The news now is that the shoot has started from today in that set and some crucial scenes are being shot there. Chiranjeevi plays the main lead in this film which has Nayanthara and Tamannah as the female leads.
Ram Charan produces this film which is based on the Telugu freedom fighter Uyyala Narasimha Reddy.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?