Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is one of the most popular yogis in India today, and his speeches and initiatives have attracted millions of followers from all over the world. He had kickstarted ‘Rally for Rivers’ to rejuvenate rivers all over the country sometime ago, and his latest initiative to make India free of harmful drugs too has received good reception. Not surprisingly, he has a huge number of followers in film industries across the country.
Earlier today, popular Telugu actors, Rana Daggubati, Kajal Aggarwal, Tamannaah, and Aditi Rao Hydari flew to Isha Yoga Centre near Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu to celebrate Maha Shivaratri. The festival attracts thousands of people every year, and Kajal and Tamannaah have been following Sadhguru’s teachings for quite sometime now.
Confirming that she’s celebrating the festival at Isha Yoga Centre, Kajal took to Instagram saying, “Best way to celebrate #Mahashivratri ❤️🙏🏻 @sadhguru @tamannaahspeaks @ranadaggubati @aditiraohydari.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Chay is totally opposite of me: Samantha
- Veteran actress, Sita passes away
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing