Venaktesh’s upcoming film in Meher Ramesh’s direction is going to be launched on January 25 in Ramanaidu Studios. The film has been tentatively titled as Shadow. After reports emerged that Richa Gangopadhyay has been cast opposite Venkatesh in this film, the latest buzz is that Taapsee has also been approached for one of the lead roles in the film. If she does sign on the dotted line, this will be her first film with Venkatesh. A formal announcement about the entire cast and crew of this film will be made soon. Venkatesh is going to play the role of a don in this film.
Meanwhile, the actress is currently juggling between three films including Chashme Baddoor, Gundello Godaari and Daruvu. After the debacle of Mogudu late last year, 2012 is turning out to be quite an eventful year for this actress. Great going Taapsee.
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic
- Mohan Babu formally joins YCP
- Jayaprada joins BJP
- RX100’s Hindi remake finds its lead actress