Taapsee has begun shooting for her upcoming Hindi film, Manmarziyan, which will be directed by acclaimed filmmaker Anurag Kashyap. The film has been making waves in Bollywood for the past few months since it brought together Anruag Kashyap and Anand L Rai, two of the biggest names in Hindi cinema today.
The film’s shooting began in Amritsar and Taapsee has joined the team, which also features Abhishek Bachchan and Vicky Kaushal. Incidentally, the script has been penned by Kanika Dhillon, who has written Size Zero.
Apart from this film, Taapsee also has Dil Junglee lined up for release in March, and another Telugu film in which she is paired opposite Aadhi Pinisetty.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?