Taapsee’s upcoming Hindi film, Badla, which also has Amitabh Bachchan in a lead role, got a huge boost from one of the biggest names in the country, even before the first schedule is completed. The latest news is that Shahrukh Khan has come onboard as one of the producers of the film.
The film is a remake of a Spanish thriller The Invisible Guest, and both Taapsee and Amitabh Bachchan will have strong roles to play after Pink. Sujay Ghosh is directing the film and currently, the team is in Glasgow, Scotland for the film’s shoot.
The entire team is said to be quite excited about the script and now Sujay is hoping that SRK might make a cameo in the film. More details are awaited.
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan