In the past few years, Taapsee has undergone a major transformation. It’s not just her movie roles that have changed, the actress has become more fit and lost oodles of weight, thanks to a new fitness regime that she adapted.
Talking about her fitness secrets, Taapsee revealed that instead of going to a gym, she began swimming, dancing, and playing squash which have helped her immensely. “40-45 minutes on the squash court are equivalent to spending 1.5hrs in a gym. It’s the 2nd best sport which is most suited for both mental and physical health,” she said.
The actress also revealed that she understands a lot more about nutrition now, and she doesn’t advocate going on a crash diet. “I got rid of gluten and lactose from my diet and this is why I stays away from milk and don’t eat yoghurt or curd. I also prefer to drink warm water and green tea to detox,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts