In the past few years, Taapsee has undergone a major transformation. It’s not just her movie roles that have changed, the actress has become more fit and lost oodles of weight, thanks to a new fitness regime that she adapted.
Talking about her fitness secrets, Taapsee revealed that instead of going to a gym, she began swimming, dancing, and playing squash which have helped her immensely. “40-45 minutes on the squash court are equivalent to spending 1.5hrs in a gym. It’s the 2nd best sport which is most suited for both mental and physical health,” she said.
The actress also revealed that she understands a lot more about nutrition now, and she doesn’t advocate going on a crash diet. “I got rid of gluten and lactose from my diet and this is why I stays away from milk and don’t eat yoghurt or curd. I also prefer to drink warm water and green tea to detox,” she said.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties