Actress Taapsee is making her comeback to Tollywood after a long hiatus. The dimpled beauty will be seen in a female-centric horror comedy to be directed by Mahi V Raghav apart from Rana’s Ghazi.
Speaking to a popular media house about her absence in Telugu and Tamil movies, Taapsee revealed that she is not being offered interesting scripts down South and that she is in a happy space currently, with the kind of varied subjects in Bollywood such as Pink and Judwaa 2.
Taapsee also said she is enjoying every moment of being an actress and that she will not think twice about quitting films if she stops enjoying her work.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims