Taapsee is in no mood to slow down these days. The actress, who is awaiting the release of Thappad, is also shooting for her next romantic thriller Haseena Dil Ruba. Now, she has announced that her next Hindi film is going to be a thriller comedy.
The film, titled Looop Lapeta, is going to be directed by Akash Bhatia, and it also stars Tahir Raj Bhasin in a lead role. Interestingly, the film is the remake of a cult classic German film, Run Lola Run which had released back in 1998. This is the second European remake that Taapsee has taken up after starring in Badla, the Hindi remake of a Spanish film, The Invisible Guest.
Announcing the film, Taapsee said that it’s her greed for good scripts that has led her to choose this remake. The film is slated for release on January 29, 2021.
Im greedy for good scripts,here's one more,Sony Pictures India & Ellipsis Entertainment's”LOOOP LAPETA" thriller-comedy with @TahirRajBhasin adaptation of “Run Lola Run” @sonypicsindia @EllipsisEntt @tanuj_garg @atulkasbekar @vivekkrishnani @Aayush_BLM #aakashbhatia #LooopLapeta pic.twitter.com/9c78sPXkmq
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) February 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?