Taapsee has been doing a lot of sensible cinema in Bollywood and South. Her latest venture in the South, a Tamil-Telugu bilingual, has been announced this afternoon. The film has been titled Game Over, and the intriguing first look poster reveals Taapsee sitting in a wheelchair.
Game Over is touted as a thriller. Guru and Vikram Vedha producer Shashikanth is producing the movie in association with Reliance Entertainments. Nayanthara’s Maaya director Ashwin Saravana is directing the movie. The film’s regular shooting will begin from tomorrow.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon