Taapsee has been doing a lot of sensible cinema in Bollywood and South. Her latest venture in the South, a Tamil-Telugu bilingual, has been announced this afternoon. The film has been titled Game Over, and the intriguing first look poster reveals Taapsee sitting in a wheelchair.
Game Over is touted as a thriller. Guru and Vikram Vedha producer Shashikanth is producing the movie in association with Reliance Entertainments. Nayanthara’s Maaya director Ashwin Saravana is directing the movie. The film’s regular shooting will begin from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film