Taapsee has been doing a lot of sensible cinema in Bollywood and South. Her latest venture in the South, a Tamil-Telugu bilingual, has been announced this afternoon. The film has been titled Game Over, and the intriguing first look poster reveals Taapsee sitting in a wheelchair.
Game Over is touted as a thriller. Guru and Vikram Vedha producer Shashikanth is producing the movie in association with Reliance Entertainments. Nayanthara’s Maaya director Ashwin Saravana is directing the movie. The film’s regular shooting will begin from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here
- Three generations of Bollywood family to do a film together
- Naga Shaurya’s striking makeover in Lakshya’s new poster
- Sreemukhi making plans to prove herself as an actress
- Poll : Apart from Suriya, which aspects of Aaksam Ne Haddura impressed you?
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career