Opened to rave reviews, Taapsee starrer, Thappad had a below-par opening but the film picked up eventually from the second day. By the end of the first week, Thappad posted a decent number of close to Rs 20 crores.
Now, the latest trade reports suggest that Thappad breached Rs 25 crores by the completion of its 10 days run at the box office. Considering the ongoing tense atmosphere due to coronavirus, the film collecting the above amount reflects its strong word of mouth.
By the end of its full run, Thappad is expected to end by as a safe venture for the buyers. Anubhav Sinha is the director of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time