Mike Pandey the Green Oscar Award winning film maker said that the advent of cheap mobiles and tablets will be a boon for makers of short films and documentaries. He called them the new screens through which millions of customers could be reached at a very low price. Speaking on behalf of the IDPA (Indian Documentary Producers Association) the renowned wild life documentary film maker said “some of these award winning films are not shown anywhere. It is very unfortunate. ” on an average there are over 2000-odd short films that are being made and no more than 20 find an audience. Mike also said that short films could now become commercially viable thanks to the prolific use of mobiles and tablets which have a SVGA like resolution. He urged short film makers to come forward and take the help of IDPA in reaching a wider audience base
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation