Mike Pandey the Green Oscar Award winning film maker said that the advent of cheap mobiles and tablets will be a boon for makers of short films and documentaries. He called them the new screens through which millions of customers could be reached at a very low price. Speaking on behalf of the IDPA (Indian Documentary Producers Association) the renowned wild life documentary film maker said “some of these award winning films are not shown anywhere. It is very unfortunate. ” on an average there are over 2000-odd short films that are being made and no more than 20 find an audience. Mike also said that short films could now become commercially viable thanks to the prolific use of mobiles and tablets which have a SVGA like resolution. He urged short film makers to come forward and take the help of IDPA in reaching a wider audience base
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR- Rajamouli to keep mum on the release date?
- Poll : What’s your take on the teaser of Ashok Galla’s Hero?
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?