It’s well known that national award-winning Bollywood actress Tabu was supposed to make her Tollywood comeback with two back-to-back projects, Allu Arjun-Trivikram’s AA19 and Rana-Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam 1992. Tabu has already begun shooting for AA19.
But if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Tabu has walked out of Virata Parvam 1992. Apparently, Tabu couldn’t adjust her dates for the film, as the shooting has been delayed and her dates are clashing with another Bollywood project. Apparently, yet another national award-winning Bollywood actress, Nandita Das, has replaced Tabu in the movie.
Venu Udugula is directing Virata Parvam 1992 and Sudhakar Cherukuri and Suresh Babu are jointly bankrolling it. Priyamani, Eswari Rao, Sai Chand and Zarina Wahab also play prominent roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya