It’s well known that national award-winning Bollywood actress Tabu was supposed to make her Tollywood comeback with two back-to-back projects, Allu Arjun-Trivikram’s AA19 and Rana-Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam 1992. Tabu has already begun shooting for AA19.
But if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Tabu has walked out of Virata Parvam 1992. Apparently, Tabu couldn’t adjust her dates for the film, as the shooting has been delayed and her dates are clashing with another Bollywood project. Apparently, yet another national award-winning Bollywood actress, Nandita Das, has replaced Tabu in the movie.
Venu Udugula is directing Virata Parvam 1992 and Sudhakar Cherukuri and Suresh Babu are jointly bankrolling it. Priyamani, Eswari Rao, Sai Chand and Zarina Wahab also play prominent roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero to lock horns with Shah Rukh Khan in Jawan?
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away