Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Sunil’s ‘Tadakha’ is doing good business in most areas. Compared to Nizam, collections are much better in the Andhra area. Going by the current estimates, movie is all set to end up as Chaitanya’s biggest hit.
The mass masala entertainer has been directed by Dolly and Bellamkonda Suresh has produced it. Tamanna and Andrea Jeremiah were seen as the heroines. Thaman has scored the music.
Tadakha is a remake of the Tamil hit ‘Vettai’. The good emotional elements in the story and the nice action sequences have clicked well with viewers. Chaitanya is seen as an aggressive young man while Sunil is seen as his timid older brother in the film.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party