Rajamouli’s epic Baahubali franchise released in two parts in 2015 and 2017 and created history at the box-offices in India and several foreign countries. Not only in India but the film enjoys a huge popularity in many countries.
In a latest interview with an Indian news channel, Taiwan’s Foreign Minister Joseph Wu said that Baahubali is his favorite Indian movie. Giving a hint of his admiration for the Baahubali franchise, Joseph said that every time he sees Baahubali, he tells his wife not to switch the channel because he wants to finish watching it again.
Joseph Wu also said that he thoroughly enjoyed the acclaimed Bollywood movies such as Aamir Khan’s Dangal and Irrfan Khan’s Hindi Medium.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive