Rajamouli’s epic Baahubali franchise released in two parts in 2015 and 2017 and created history at the box-offices in India and several foreign countries. Not only in India but the film enjoys a huge popularity in many countries.
In a latest interview with an Indian news channel, Taiwan’s Foreign Minister Joseph Wu said that Baahubali is his favorite Indian movie. Giving a hint of his admiration for the Baahubali franchise, Joseph said that every time he sees Baahubali, he tells his wife not to switch the channel because he wants to finish watching it again.
Joseph Wu also said that he thoroughly enjoyed the acclaimed Bollywood movies such as Aamir Khan’s Dangal and Irrfan Khan’s Hindi Medium.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s demand shocks noted producer
- Bigg Boss 4 – No elimination this week?
- Acharya- Here’s an update on Charan joining the shoot
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Abhijeet goes against Bigg Boss orders
- Lockdown tragedy: 5 Hyd theaters shutdown permanently; More to follow?