Recently, choreographer-actor Prabhudeva announced the sequel to Anjali’s 2014 hit horror thriller, Geethanjali. The film will be directed by Subbu Vedula and produced by Kona Venkat and MVV Satyanarayana.
Now, the latest update reveals that talented actor Naveen Chandra of Andhala Rakshasi fame has been roped in to play an important role in Geethanjali 2. The film’s regular shoot will reportedly kick-start from the last week of July and Naveen will join the shoot from the first schedule itself.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film