Recently, choreographer-actor Prabhudeva announced the sequel to Anjali’s 2014 hit horror thriller, Geethanjali. The film will be directed by Subbu Vedula and produced by Kona Venkat and MVV Satyanarayana.
Now, the latest update reveals that talented actor Naveen Chandra of Andhala Rakshasi fame has been roped in to play an important role in Geethanjali 2. The film’s regular shoot will reportedly kick-start from the last week of July and Naveen will join the shoot from the first schedule itself.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars