Recently, choreographer-actor Prabhudeva announced the sequel to Anjali’s 2014 hit horror thriller, Geethanjali. The film will be directed by Subbu Vedula and produced by Kona Venkat and MVV Satyanarayana.
Now, the latest update reveals that talented actor Naveen Chandra of Andhala Rakshasi fame has been roped in to play an important role in Geethanjali 2. The film’s regular shoot will reportedly kick-start from the last week of July and Naveen will join the shoot from the first schedule itself.
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections