It is well known that Ram Charan will be acting in the remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan. The movie is slated to go on floors soon and the latest updates reveals that Posani Murali Krishna has been chosen to play Ram Charan’s father in the movie.
He will be reprising the role played Thambi Ramaiah, a character that is naive with comedy shades. Surender Reddy is directing this action thriller which will have Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover