Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will be hitting theaters during the upcoming Sankranthi festive season. The film’s shoot is nearing completion.
Now, an interesting update is that talented young actor Sathyadev, who’s playing a key role in the movie, will be seen as Mahesh’s friend in the movie. Apparently, Sathyadev’s character brings in a major dramatic element at a crucial juncture of the story and thus it will be one of the main highlights of the movie.
Anil Ravipudi is directing Sarileru Neekevvaru and Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady. Vijayashanti and Prakash Raj will be seen in important roles. Anil Sunkara is bankrolling the film and Dil Raju and Mahesh are presenting it. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV introduces his new actress, Apsara Rani
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis