Rana and Sai Pallavi-starrer Virata Parvam has entered its last leg of shooting. The film’s final schedule is currently underway in Hyderabad. The film features an ensemble cast comprising Priyamani, Nandita Das, Naveen Chandra, Eswari Rao add Zareena Wahab in lead roles.
Now, talented Tamil actress Nivetha Pethuraj has been zeroed in on for a crucial role. The actress has already begun shooting for her part in the ongoing schedule. Virata Parvam is a period drama set in the Naxal movement. Sudhakar Cherukuri of SLV Cinemas is bankrolling the film and D Suresh Babu is presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K