Rana and Sai Pallavi-starrer Virata Parvam has entered its last leg of shooting. The film’s final schedule is currently underway in Hyderabad. The film features an ensemble cast comprising Priyamani, Nandita Das, Naveen Chandra, Eswari Rao add Zareena Wahab in lead roles.
Now, talented Tamil actress Nivetha Pethuraj has been zeroed in on for a crucial role. The actress has already begun shooting for her part in the ongoing schedule. Virata Parvam is a period drama set in the Naxal movement. Sudhakar Cherukuri of SLV Cinemas is bankrolling the film and D Suresh Babu is presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mixed Reactions coming in for Master’s early OTT release
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?