It’s been reported earlier that Nani’s Jersey will be remade in Tamil. While macho hunk Rana Daggubati is rumored to be bankrolling this much-awaited remake, young Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal reprises Nani’s role.
Now, according to the latest reports, talented Malayalam actress Amala Paul has been roped in to reprise Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jersey’s Tamil version. Both Vishnu Vishal and Amala Paul had shared space in the acclaimed hit Ratchasan (remade in Telugu as Ratchasan). Nelson V will be directing the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s movie gets a release date
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A
- Akshay Kumar talks about the clash with Aamir