It’s been reported earlier that Nani’s Jersey will be remade in Tamil. While macho hunk Rana Daggubati is rumored to be bankrolling this much-awaited remake, young Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal reprises Nani’s role.
Now, according to the latest reports, talented Malayalam actress Amala Paul has been roped in to reprise Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jersey’s Tamil version. Both Vishnu Vishal and Amala Paul had shared space in the acclaimed hit Ratchasan (remade in Telugu as Ratchasan). Nelson V will be directing the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed-Shraddha Kapoor’s remuneration for Saaho
- Vijay Devarakonda’s role revealed in Puri’s next
- Actor’s wedding called off?
- Tragedy in happening director’s house
- Star hero’s next to be completed in a single schedule
- This Bollywood star heroine was the original choice for Saaho?