We had earlier reported that the super hit Netflix original ‘Lust Stories’ will have a Telugu version soon. Bollywood producer Ronnie Screwvala will be producing it, with directors Nandini Reddy, Sandeep Reddy Vanga, Sankalp Reddy and Tharun Bhascker helming the four segments.
According to the latest reports, talented Malayalam actress Amala Paul has been roped in to play the female lead in the segment being directed by Nandini Reddy. Apparently, Nandini chose Amala as her character demanded someone who could emote naturally.
Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu is also playing a key role in the segment. The shooting is underway already. The other three directors are still scripting their versions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon