Nivetha Thomas impressed quite a few people with her solid performance in Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s Gentleman, and she followed it up with another memorable role in Ninnu Kori. Now, if the latest buzz in the industry is anything to go by, the actress is onboard Indraganti’s upcoming multi-starrer with Nani and Sudheer Babu.
The director has been working on the script for several months now, and with Nivetha Thomas coming onboard, it could hit the floors soon. Aditi Rao Hydari said to be another actress in this film, although it is not yet clear who is she pairing up with.
For Nivetha, this will be her third film with Nani. The duo share a great bond with each other off screen too, and it will surely be a treat watching these two talented actors come together once again with Indraganti Mohanakrishna, who is one of their favourite filmmakers.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date