Nivetha Thomas impressed quite a few people with her solid performance in Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s Gentleman, and she followed it up with another memorable role in Ninnu Kori. Now, if the latest buzz in the industry is anything to go by, the actress is onboard Indraganti’s upcoming multi-starrer with Nani and Sudheer Babu.
The director has been working on the script for several months now, and with Nivetha Thomas coming onboard, it could hit the floors soon. Aditi Rao Hydari said to be another actress in this film, although it is not yet clear who is she pairing up with.
For Nivetha, this will be her third film with Nani. The duo share a great bond with each other off screen too, and it will surely be a treat watching these two talented actors come together once again with Indraganti Mohanakrishna, who is one of their favourite filmmakers.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend