Nivetha Thomas impressed quite a few people with her solid performance in Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s Gentleman, and she followed it up with another memorable role in Ninnu Kori. Now, if the latest buzz in the industry is anything to go by, the actress is onboard Indraganti’s upcoming multi-starrer with Nani and Sudheer Babu.
The director has been working on the script for several months now, and with Nivetha Thomas coming onboard, it could hit the floors soon. Aditi Rao Hydari said to be another actress in this film, although it is not yet clear who is she pairing up with.
For Nivetha, this will be her third film with Nani. The duo share a great bond with each other off screen too, and it will surely be a treat watching these two talented actors come together once again with Indraganti Mohanakrishna, who is one of their favourite filmmakers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director