Released in January 2018, Anushka’s horror thriller, Bhaagamathie, went on to become a huge blockbuster by collecting over Rs 40 crores share. The film was directed by Ashok and produced under UV Creations banner. For the last couple of weeks, they have been several speculations on Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake.
And the latest reports have confirmed that talented young Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar will be reprising Anushka’s role in the Hindi version. Ashok is currently scouting for the locations and he will kick-start the shoot from December. The producers of Bhumi’s previous film, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, are bankrolling this remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- Yet another star hero heads to Dubai for vacation
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed
- David Warner does an NTR special – Video goes viral