Released in January 2018, Anushka’s horror thriller, Bhaagamathie, went on to become a huge blockbuster by collecting over Rs 40 crores share. The film was directed by Ashok and produced under UV Creations banner. For the last couple of weeks, they have been several speculations on Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake.
And the latest reports have confirmed that talented young Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar will be reprising Anushka’s role in the Hindi version. Ashok is currently scouting for the locations and he will kick-start the shoot from December. The producers of Bhumi’s previous film, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, are bankrolling this remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi