Aishwarya Rajesh, one of the most talented actresses in Kollywood, has surprised everyone by signing Sivakarthikeyan’s upcoming film. Directed by Pandiraj, the film also has Anu Emmanuel in the lead role. Interestingly, Aishwarya will be seen as Sivakarthikeyan’s sister in this rural drama.
The actress was reportedly quite impressed with Pandiraj’s narration and the authenticity that he brought to her character in the film. As a result, she gave her nod to play Sivakarthikeyan’s sister, even though she has been playing lead roles of late.
The actress was last seen in Mani Ratnam’s Nawab, and she has quite a few films lined up in Telugu, including Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming film in Kranthi Madhav’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message