Aishwarya Rajesh, one of the most talented actresses in Kollywood, has surprised everyone by signing Sivakarthikeyan’s upcoming film. Directed by Pandiraj, the film also has Anu Emmanuel in the lead role. Interestingly, Aishwarya will be seen as Sivakarthikeyan’s sister in this rural drama.
The actress was reportedly quite impressed with Pandiraj’s narration and the authenticity that he brought to her character in the film. As a result, she gave her nod to play Sivakarthikeyan’s sister, even though she has been playing lead roles of late.
The actress was last seen in Mani Ratnam’s Nawab, and she has quite a few films lined up in Telugu, including Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming film in Kranthi Madhav’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow
- Coolie No:1 to be out on this date
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project