Aditi Rao Hydari is all set to make her debut in Tollywood with Mohan Krishna Indraganti’s Sammohanam and says that she has been hijacked by Telugu and Tamil film industries. “I am getting some really great roles in these two film industries and I am spending most of my time here,” she said.
Apart from Sammohanam, Aditi will also be seen in Sankalp Reddy’s space thriller which is currently being shot in Hyderabad. The actress plays an astronaut and is all praise for the director. “Sankalp is a director with a lot of passion and conviction. I loved his work in Ghazi and he has once again written a great script. I am thrilled with my role in the film,” Aditi said.
This film is a scientific thriller and has Varun Tej and Lavanya Tripathi in other lead roles.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2