Aditi Rao Hydari is all set to make her debut in Tollywood with Mohan Krishna Indraganti’s Sammohanam and says that she has been hijacked by Telugu and Tamil film industries. “I am getting some really great roles in these two film industries and I am spending most of my time here,” she said.
Apart from Sammohanam, Aditi will also be seen in Sankalp Reddy’s space thriller which is currently being shot in Hyderabad. The actress plays an astronaut and is all praise for the director. “Sankalp is a director with a lot of passion and conviction. I loved his work in Ghazi and he has once again written a great script. I am thrilled with my role in the film,” Aditi said.
This film is a scientific thriller and has Varun Tej and Lavanya Tripathi in other lead roles.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next