The makers of Aadi Saikumar and Payal Rajput’s upcoming thriller, Kirataka, unveiled the film’s first look poster earlier today. The film’s regular shoot will commence from the 12th of August. Aadi’s Chuttalabbayi fame Veerabhadram is directing the movie.
According to the latest updates, Kirataka’s makers have roped in talented young Malayalam actress Poorna for a key role in the movie. Apparently, Poorna will be seen in a powerful police officer’s role. Poorna will also appear in a special role in Balakrishna’s Akhanda.
Kirataka is being produced jointly by Nagam Tirupati Reddy and P. Manmadha Rao under Vision Cinemas and Shivatri Films banners respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi narrated a story to megastar?
- Ravi Teja yet to lock young director’s next film?
- Naveen Polishetty comes to the aid of a young employee
- Janhvi Kapoor speaks about her marriage plans
- Interesting update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata teaser
- Star rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s wife files domestic violence case