Young hero Raj Tarun’s next film under Gundejaari Gallanthayyinde director Konda Vijay Kumar’s direction had its formal launch a couple of months ago. Bengal Tiger producer KK Radhamohan is bankrolling the project.
Now, as per the latest reports, talented Malayali actress Malavika Nair has been signed on to play the female lead in this as-yet-untitled film. Apparently, director Vijay felt that Malavika can pull off this complex character with ease and zeroed in on her eventually.
The film’s regular shoot will commence from September. Anup Rubens will be composing the music for this unique romantic entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- These two film celebrities get nominated for Rajya Sabha
- Viral – Kajal’s post-pregnancy glow is super cute
- Chay Akkineni turns emotional- Says Thank You to these three
- Tamil actress dubs in Telugu for the first time – Deets inside
- Big update loading from The Ghost
- The trailer of Driver Jamuna is intriguing