Young hero Raj Tarun’s next film under Gundejaari Gallanthayyinde director Konda Vijay Kumar’s direction had its formal launch a couple of months ago. Bengal Tiger producer KK Radhamohan is bankrolling the project.
Now, as per the latest reports, talented Malayali actress Malavika Nair has been signed on to play the female lead in this as-yet-untitled film. Apparently, director Vijay felt that Malavika can pull off this complex character with ease and zeroed in on her eventually.
The film’s regular shoot will commence from September. Anup Rubens will be composing the music for this unique romantic entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters