Mumbai beauty Ruhani Sharma has been seen in two acclaimed movies in Telugu so far, Chi La Sow and HIT. The talented actress has three more interesting Telugu projects lined up this year, MS Raju’s Dirty Hari, Vishnu Manchu’s Mosagallu and actor-filmmaker Srinivas Avasarala’s next venture.
Now, Ruhani has been utilising all the free time productively during this lockdown by learning Telugu. Apparently, the actress, who is under lockdown in Mumbai, is spending two hours daily on the internet and is learning Telugu from one of her friends in Hyderabad. Ruhani says that she has always wanted to learn Telugu to express better in her Telugu movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part