Mumbai beauty Ruhani Sharma has been seen in two acclaimed movies in Telugu so far, Chi La Sow and HIT. The talented actress has three more interesting Telugu projects lined up this year, MS Raju’s Dirty Hari, Vishnu Manchu’s Mosagallu and actor-filmmaker Srinivas Avasarala’s next venture.
Now, Ruhani has been utilising all the free time productively during this lockdown by learning Telugu. Apparently, the actress, who is under lockdown in Mumbai, is spending two hours daily on the internet and is learning Telugu from one of her friends in Hyderabad. Ruhani says that she has always wanted to learn Telugu to express better in her Telugu movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This eliminated contestant says the show is scripted?
- Poll : Which of these young players has impressed you in IPL 2020?
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Amazon Prime’s Tamil anthology film with 5 acclaimed filmmakers
- Rashmika shares her beach workout routine
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar