We had reported long time ago that national award winning Tamil actor Dhanush will make his Hollywood debut with Iranian filmmaker Marjane Satrapi’s The Extraordinary Journey Of A Fakir Who Got Trapped In An Ikea Cupboard.
According to the latest update, Dhanush will start shooting for his Hollywood film from January, 2017. In the film, Dhanush will play Aja, a conjurer from an Indian colony of artists, who goes to Paris on a secret mission. The film will be shot across India, Paris, Morocco and Italy.
Meanwhile, Dhanush will wrap up his directorial debut, Power Paandi, and Vetrimaaran’s ambitious gangster drama, Vaada Chennai.
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film