Actor Satyadev proved his acting talent in Jyothi Lakshmi, Ghazi and a few more films. He is currently working on a couple of movies which are nearing completion. In a big update, Satyadev has reportedly grabbed a key role in legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s next project.
Apparently, Mani Ratnam recently roped in Satyadev to dub for Simbu’s role in his most eagerly awaited multi-starrer, Nawab. impressed by Satyadev’s work Mani had reportedly promised him a role in his next film. More details will be revealed once Nawab hits theaters on September 27.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon