Actor Satyadev proved his acting talent in Jyothi Lakshmi, Ghazi and a few more films. He is currently working on a couple of movies which are nearing completion. In a big update, Satyadev has reportedly grabbed a key role in legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s next project.
Apparently, Mani Ratnam recently roped in Satyadev to dub for Simbu’s role in his most eagerly awaited multi-starrer, Nawab. impressed by Satyadev’s work Mani had reportedly promised him a role in his next film. More details will be revealed once Nawab hits theaters on September 27.
- Star Tamil director make a biopic on Jayalalitha?
- Star couple donates 10 lakhs for Titli victims
- Payal Rajput’s Tamil debut goes on floors
- Date locked for Savyasachi’s pre-release event
- Update on Venky-Chay’s film