Ever since she gained prominence with her performance in the acclaimed Tamil film, Kaaka Muttai, Telugu beauty Aishwarya Rajesh has been going places. Aishwarya went on to sign big ticket films such as Vada Chennai, Dhruva Natchathiram and the just released Bollywood film, Daddy.
And now, Aishwarya Rajesh is the latest star to join legendary filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s soon to be launched film. Aishwarya will be playing one of the two female leads in this as-yet-untitled film. Aishwarya is thrilled to be teaming up with the master filmmaker.
Aishwarya is the daughter of yesteryear Telugu hero Rajesh. Popular senior comedienne Srilakshmi is Aishwarya’s aunt.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi