It is well-known that the makers of Prabhas-Deepika Padukone’s high budget sci-fi thriller have roped in Bollywood Big B Amitabh Bachchan for a prominent role in the film. As per the reports, Amitabh will be seen throughout the film and has a strong presence in the script.
Meanwhile, the latest gossip is that producer Ashwini Dutt has offered a flat pay cheque of ₹25 crores to Amitabh to bring him on board. Reportedly, his part of the shooting will commence completely in specially erected sets in Mumbai.
Mahanati fame Nag Ashwin will be directing this pan-international magnum opus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar
- Anasuya signs Sampath Nandi’s next?
- Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna to grace Love Story’s pre-release event