RRR is a film that many are waiting for. Except for two songs, the entire film has been wrapped up. The crew is in Ukraine and are busy canning a song as of now.
The film is up for a release on the 13th of October and the promotions have started in a big way. So, one would expect some big functions in the days to come.
The news from the film circles is that there will be no massive pre-release events with crowds as Rajamouli has designed some extensive TV events that will promote the film.
As the Covid scare is not gone yet, the crowd-related functions will be ignored as of now. In place of all this, some clever promotions will be planned on OTT, TV, radio, Youtube, and social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers
- Vedha’s Telugu version to release in theaters and OTT with a day’s gap