Pawan Kalyan is a man who is taking things very slow and easy. Though he has four films lined up in his kitty, he does not want to rush things up and is planning to complete them with a strategy.
The news is that Pawan is going ahead with a solid schedule as he will wrap up Vakeel Saab first and release it in December or Sankranthi 2021. Then, he will shoot for Krish’s film at a brisk pace from this year-end and will release it during the late summer of 2021.
Once this film is released, then he will start shooting Harish Shankar’s film and will plan it for a December 2021 release. That means, Pawan has ample time to shoot his films and will also release three of them in 2021 itself.
So, this gives his fans a lot to cheer about in the days to come. All those who say that Pawan is lagging behind and is on a safe side need to clam down and watch Pawan’s solid game in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet