It is well-known that actor Sonu Sood turned as a superhero among the public with his exemplary work done during Covid hard times. Considering his craze, many are expected that he will be joining politics anytime soon.
Responding to the same, in a very recent interaction to a Hindi web channel, Sonu replied that he has been getting open offers from various political parties to enter into the politics, but is refusing them decently.
Sonu also said that as his film career is very positive, currently, he is in no mood to leave it and enter into politics. On the professional front, Sonu Sood will next be seen in Telugu films like Chiranjeevi’s Acharya and Bellamkonda Srinivas’ Alludu Adhurs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success