It is well-known that actor Sonu Sood turned as a superhero among the public with his exemplary work done during Covid hard times. Considering his craze, many are expected that he will be joining politics anytime soon.
Responding to the same, in a very recent interaction to a Hindi web channel, Sonu replied that he has been getting open offers from various political parties to enter into the politics, but is refusing them decently.
Sonu also said that as his film career is very positive, currently, he is in no mood to leave it and enter into politics. On the professional front, Sonu Sood will next be seen in Telugu films like Chiranjeevi’s Acharya and Bellamkonda Srinivas’ Alludu Adhurs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding was supposed to happen here
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital
- Rajamouli, film fraternity to pay last respects to V Doraswamy Raju tomorrow
- Noted Hindi directors to do a film with Akhil?