Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru is the biggest hit of his career. It was directed by Anil Ravipudi and had Rashmika as the female lead.
The young heroine won good applause for her role and did a fabulous job. But now a gossip has gone around in the media circles is that Sai Pallavi was the first choice for the film but she did not show interest in the film.
Sai Pallavi is a star performer and it would have been great to see her opposite Mahesh but Rashmika did the best job and won a lot of hearts already.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time