Star heroine Anushka Shetty’s new film, Nishabdham is supposed to hit the screen in the month of January was postponed due to various reasons. After a lot of confusion, the makers have announced that the film will hit the screens in the month of April but due to the Corona lockdown, the film’s release was stalled once again.
Meanwhile, from the past few weeks news is coming in that the makers are planning to release the film on the OTT platform but nothing was finalized yet. Now, the latest buzz is that the producers are in talks with various digital channels and the deal is yet to be locked. If the news turns into reality, we have to see how much money will the makers get to the digital release.
Hemanth Madhukar has directed the film and Kona Venkat in association with TG Visheaprasad bankrolled Nishabdham.
Articles that might interest you:
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP