Tamanna, who is known as Milky Beauty down south, is definitely creating a huge buzz in Bollywood and is currently the talk of the town in Mumbai. As her first big budget film ‘Himmatwala’ readies for release in March, Tamanna is already being considered for some big-ticket projects. Some of the renowned production houses have been making a bee-line to get her to sign for their projects. The positive reports that Himmatwala is carrying is helping her cause and getting her foothold in Bollywood.
Down south, Tamanna was last seen with Pawan Kalyan in the super-hit ‘Cameraman Ganga Tho Ram Babu’ is gearing up for her next release opposite Naga Chaitanya in the remake of Tamil super hit Vettai.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out