Tamanna, who is known as Milky Beauty down south, is definitely creating a huge buzz in Bollywood and is currently the talk of the town in Mumbai. As her first big budget film ‘Himmatwala’ readies for release in March, Tamanna is already being considered for some big-ticket projects. Some of the renowned production houses have been making a bee-line to get her to sign for their projects. The positive reports that Himmatwala is carrying is helping her cause and getting her foothold in Bollywood.
Down south, Tamanna was last seen with Pawan Kalyan in the super-hit ‘Cameraman Ganga Tho Ram Babu’ is gearing up for her next release opposite Naga Chaitanya in the remake of Tamil super hit Vettai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?