One of the most humble and down to earth stars, Tamannaah is currently one of the most sought after actress in the industry. The 26-year-old sizzling beauty is getting ready for the release of her next flick, Abhinetri, which will be hitting the screens on October 3rd.
Speaking to a leading newspaper, when asked about her marriage plans, Tamannaah put all rumors to rest and revealed that she is least bothered about her marriage and said that she is focusing solely on her career.
The actress also revealed that she is not seeing anyone as of now and she has no plans to find one either. Finally, Tamannaah concluded saying that she is in no hurry to get married at least for the next two years.
- Interesting details about Gautham Menon’s Jayalalitha biopic
- Young comedian planning his directorial debut soon?
- Trisha, Simran to undergo marine training
- Suspense continues over music director of 96 Telugu remake
- Bollywood thriller Uri enters 300 Cr club