National award-winning Bollywood film, Andhadhun, is being remade in Telugu. Hero Nithiin, star heroine Tamannaah and happening young beauty Nabha Natesh will be reprising the roles originally played by Ayushman Khurrana, Tabu and Radhika Apte respectively.
In a latest interview with a popular news agency, Tamannaah said that she has always been an ardent fan of Tabu’s work and that it is an honour to reprise a role played by her. She went on to say that she has always wanted to do a film that is entertaining, while it has moments of darkness. “I am quite looking forward to this project,” Tamannaah said.
To be directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, the film will be produced by Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?