Dancing sensation Prabhu Deva and star heroine Tamannaah first teamed up with each other for the 2016 trilingual horror comedy, Abhinetri. And the star duo is all set to join forces once again, this time for a high-budget Tamil entertainer.
Popular actor-filmmaker R Parthiepan has announced that he will be directing a film starring Prabhu Deva and Tamannaah. Parthiepan has already narrated the script to Prabhu Deva and got his approval in principle. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero