Dancing sensation Prabhu Deva and star heroine Tamannaah first teamed up with each other for the 2016 trilingual horror comedy, Abhinetri. And the star duo is all set to join forces once again, this time for a high-budget Tamil entertainer.
Popular actor-filmmaker R Parthiepan has announced that he will be directing a film starring Prabhu Deva and Tamannaah. Parthiepan has already narrated the script to Prabhu Deva and got his approval in principle. More details about the film will be out soon.
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan