Tamannaah and Prabhudeva starrer Devi 2 is all set to hit the screens on April 12. Directed by AL Vijay, the sequel to Devi also has Nandita Swetha playing a prominent role. The film has been produced under Trident Arts banner.
The first film of the series, Devi, narrated the story of a innocent housewife, who gets possessed by a ghost, and how she ends up taking revenge on a film producer who cheated her in her past life. Now, it remains to be seen what new aspect AL Vijay has explored in the sequel.
The entire film was shot in Mauritius, and once again, Prabhudeva and Tamannaah are said to have shared a great onscreen chemistry. More details are awaited about the film.
My next with @PDdancing master & @Nanditasweta A Much Excited Horror Sequal #Devi2 Dir by Vijay will be releasing on April 12th Worldwide #Devi2FromApr12
A @SamCSmusic Musical Prod by GV Films & @tridentartsoffl pic.twitter.com/PizHa5kLeL
— Tamannaah Bhatia (@tamannaahspeaks) March 9, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?
- Mahesh, NTR, Chay, Sam dazzle at Sukumar’s daughter’s function
- Big update: Thalapathy65 to be a pan-India biggie