Star heroine Tamannaah had 7 releases in 2019. This year, she was seen in the superhit Daang Daang song in Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru. Currently, Tamannaah has her hands full with at least 4 projects in in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
However, a national media house recently reported that Tamannaah is ‘out of work’ these days and that her Bollywood career is not as successful in comparison with her Tollywood journey. This naturally startled the actress. In a latest interview with a leading news agency, Tamannaah said that her being out of employment was the most bizarre news she has read about her in recent times.
Tamannaah said that she has been away from Bollywood to ensure more versatility in her creativity and also to ensure she’s not stereotyped into any particular genre. “Versatility is the key to survival,” Tamannaah said, also adding that luck favoured her in the South than in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed: OTT and satellite partner of SRK’s Jawan
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies