Star heroine Tamannaah had 7 releases in 2019. This year, she was seen in the superhit Daang Daang song in Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru. Currently, Tamannaah has her hands full with at least 4 projects in in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
However, a national media house recently reported that Tamannaah is ‘out of work’ these days and that her Bollywood career is not as successful in comparison with her Tollywood journey. This naturally startled the actress. In a latest interview with a leading news agency, Tamannaah said that her being out of employment was the most bizarre news she has read about her in recent times.
Tamannaah said that she has been away from Bollywood to ensure more versatility in her creativity and also to ensure she’s not stereotyped into any particular genre. “Versatility is the key to survival,” Tamannaah said, also adding that luck favoured her in the South than in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya